RED FM & The Fire Marshal’s Public Fire Safety Council is coming together this holiday season to give you 12 days of Fire & Carbon Monoxide Safety tips to help keep you and your family safe.
The number of fires and fire-related injuries and fatalities often increase during the holiday season. Festivities can quickly turn tragic as a result of things such as unattended cooking, faulty decorative lighting and careless use of candles.
To help keep your families safe over the holidays RED FM will give you a new fire and Carbon Monoxide safety tip at the begging of the Good Morning Toronto show.
Make sure you listen closely to the tip because later in the show we will ask you to repeat the safety tip when you hear the cue to call. Answer correctly and you will win a Fire & Carbon Monoxide Prize pack.
Prize Package includes:
• Carbon monoxide alarm
• 25 oz BPA-free mason tumbler with straw
• Assortment of handy household, kitchen and auto items
Complete Contest Rules:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Contest is open to all persons residing in Ontario who have reached the age of majority (19) with Canadian Government Issued Photo ID.
- Contest will be played each weekday in “Good Morning Toronto” starting Dec. 9th and run until Dec. 24th
- The Good Morning Toronto host will give you the safety tip of the day at the beginning of the show. In any time during the duration of Good Morning Toronto the host will play the cue to call asking listeners to call 905-790-5555 and tell us what the safety tip was. The first person to correctly give the safety tip will win a prize pack.
- Prize pack includes: Carbon Monoxide alarm, a 25oz of BPA-Free mason tumbler with straw & assortment of handy household, kitchen and auto items. Value: $50
- Participants living in the same household can only win the prize pack one time
- Those found winning more than once will have their name disqualified and another listener will have a chance to win.
- Prizes are non-negotiable
- RED FM reserves the right to use contestants name, images and recorded media in any format for our own purposes indefinitely.
- RED FM is not responsible for any technical problems incurred during the course of the contest by the contestant, RED FM, Sponsors or any participants.
- Contest rules may be subject to change at any exclusively by RED FM