This International Women’s Day RED FM is giving you a chance to win that special woman in your life a Swarovski bracelet
When you hear the cue to call be the 9th caller through and you will get a chance to play “Who invented it?”
The 9th caller through on the on-air number will have 30 seconds to try to correctly identify inventions asked by the host
The number of correct guesses given will determine how many times their name will go into the draw to win a Swarovski bracelet.
Good luck & Happy International Women’s Day
Full Contest Rules
- No Purchase Necessary
- Contest is open to all persons residing in Ontario who have reached the age of Majority (19)
- Contest will only be played on-air for one day only, Monday March 8th
- The RED FM host will play the cue to call randomly to let listeners know when it’s time for them to call the on-air number to play the contest
- Only the 9th caller through on the on-air number will have a chance to play
- The host will start the timer after the first invention is named. The caller will only have 30 seconds to give as many correct answers as possible.
- The number of entries into the Grand Prize draw will be determined by how many correct answers were given.
- Value of Prize: $250
- Only one person per household can be entered in the grand prize draw once during the duration of the contest. If found registering more than once during the contest will result in having their name disqualified.
- Grand Prize winners can only win one prize every 60 days, or else they will be disqualified.
- Prizes are not negotiable
- Only one person per household can enter for the contest
- Prize winner on RED FM can only win one Grand Prize every 30 days
- Red FM reserves the right to use contestant’s names, images and recorded media in any format for our own purposes indefinitely.
- Red FM is not responsible for any technical problems incurred during the course of the contest by the contestant, Red FM, sponsors or any participants.
- Contest rules may be subject to change at any time exclusively by Red FM.