Pataka Ji has put a brand-new iPhone 12 in a security safe and he is the only one who knows the 9-digit code to get in
Every weekday from Nov.2nd to the 12th Pataka Ji will announce a different number to the 9-digit code at random times throughout the day
Collect all 9 numbers in order they were announced and be the first caller through on Nov.13th with your correct 9-digit combination and win the iPhone 12
Good luck, stay safe & Happy Diwali!
Complete Contest Rules and Regulations:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Contest is open to all persons residing in Toronto who have reached the age of majority (19) with Canadian Government Issued Photo ID.
- Pataka Ji will announce a different number each weekday from Nov. 2nd to the 12th. The number will be announced at random times throughout the day and make sure you are listening very carefully.
- Number will not be announced on the weekend (Nov. 7th & 8th)
- The Grand prize will be an iPhone 12
- Prize winners can only win once every 90 days. If a previous winner is found winning more than one time in 90 days, they will be automatically be disqualified.
- One winner per household
- Prize value: $1200
- Prize is non-negotiable and cannot be exchanged for money.
- Prize winner must book an appointment with reception to claim the prize and must appear by themselves. The prize winner must follow the safety precautions when entering the building and must claim the prize within 30 days of winning. The prize winner must provide Canadian Government issued photo identification when collecting the prize and the address on the government ID must match the address given at the time of winning.
- RED FM reserves the right to use contestant’s names, images and recorded media in any format for our own purposes indefinitely.
- RED FM is not responsible for any technical problems incurred during the course of the contest by the contestant, Red FM, sponsors or any participants.
- Contest rules may be subject to change at any time exclusively by Red FM