This Diwali RED FM is giving you a chance to win $2000
Tune into RED FM from October 15th to the 25th for your chance to enter. When you hear the cue to call (sound of the fireworks) call 905-790-5555 and tell us the phrase that pays:
“RED FM KI BAAT NIRAALI, DO HAZZAR DOLLAR WALI DIWALI”
Complete Contest Rules and Regulations:
- RED FM “Diwali Dhamakha” contest will begin Tuesday October 15th and run until Friday October 25th, 2019
- No Purchase Necessary to play or enter the contest
- Must be at least 19 years of age to enter
- RED FM will randomly play the cue to call (fireworks sound) to inform callers when it’s time to play the contest
- When the cue to call is played listeners will only have only three minutes to call the on air number 905-790-5555 and tell us the phrase that pays “RED FM Ki Baat Niraali, Do Hazzar Dollar Wali Diwali”
- Participants can only have their name entered once into the grand prize draw. Those found entering more than once will have their name disqualified.
- Only those who give the correct phrase that pays will have their name entered into the Grand Prize draw to win $2000
- The Grand Prize draw will take place on Sunday, October 27th, 2019 and will be chosen randomly from the eligible entries.
- Listeners can also participate by telling us the RED FM Diwali Phrase at the RED FM booth during the Live on Location at Samosa & Sweet Factory, 1850 Albion Road, Etobicoke from October 25 to October 27th, 2019.
- Prize value: $2000
- Prize will be claimed at the RED FM Studio (7 Sun Pac Blvd, Brampton, ON, Canada, L6S 5P6)
- The winner must provide Canadian Government issued photo identification when collecting the prize.
- Prize is non-negotiable
- RED FM reserves the right to use contestant’s names, images and recorded media in any format for our own purposes indefinitely.
- RED FM is not responsible for any technical problems incurred during the course of the contest by the contestant, Red FM, sponsors or any participants.
- Contest rules may be subject to change at any time exclusively by Red FM.